Our Practice provides services to patients with any kind of Skin or Venereal diseases, either minor or major. We see adult patients, but also neonates, infants and children from all over Greece and abroad. Our aim is to provide services of the highest quality combined with a sense of empathy and confidentiality.
We have a special interest and extensive experience in Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Psoriasis and Therapeutics.Medical Dermatology
We provide diagnosis and treatment for all skin conditions. Our aim is to give you the highest standard of service according to international guidelines and latest developments in the field of Dermatology.
We cover the treatment of the entire spectrum of skin conditions. Please find below just a few of the skin diseases we manage:
VenereologyOur Practice specializes in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases. We deal with simple as well as difficult cases from all over Greece. Confidentiality and respect of each patient’s needs and privacy are the cornerstones of our Practice. A brief list of what we treat can be found below:
- Contact Dermatitis (irritant and allergic, including Hand Dermatitis)
- Atopic Dermatitis (eczema)
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Urticaria and Angioedema
- Vitiligo, Melasma
- Pre-cancerous lesions and skin cancers (BCC, SCC)
- Melanoma screening and mole mapping / Digital Dermoscopy service
- Male and Female Genital Dermatology
- Skin tags, warts
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) treatment with Botox
- Autoimmune and blistering diseases
- Sun related skin conditions (photodamaged skin, actinic keratosis etc)
- Hair Disorders (alopecias etc)
- Nail conditions
- Oral mucosa lesions
Skin SurgeryWe can help with the surgical removal of moles, growths and other lesions of your skin.
- Genital warts of men and women (infection from Human Papilloma Virus) – We provide Combined Therapies for optimum treatment and minimum relapse rate
- Genital Herpes
- Urethritis (from gonococcus, chlamydia etc.)
- Fungal infections
- Molluscum contagiosum
- Pubic lice
- Also, special Counseling sessions on prevention of STDs depending on individual sexual orientation.
- Surgical excision of moles and skin lesions such as skin tags etc
- Biopsy (punch / incisional) of skin sample for histopathological examination (and immunofluorescence, if needed)
- Cryotherapy (treatment with liquid nitrogen)
- Electrosurgery / diathermy
The sensitive skin of children and infants requires constant monitoring by an experienced Dermatologist.
Our practice has years of experience in treating Atopic Dermatitis in infants, toddlers and children.
We can also treat:
- Diaper Dermatitis
- Cradle cap
- Diagnosis and monitoring of congenital and acquired nevi (moles)
- Fungal and bacterial infections (ringworm, impetigo etc)
- Alopecia Areata
- Vascular conditions (haemangiomas etc)
- We offer treatment with Botulinum Toxin A for facial wrinkles (glabella, forehead, crow's feet, lower face, neck).
- We also offer treatments with Hyaluronic acid fillers for adding volume and eliminating deeper wrinkles in areas such as the lips and nasolabial furrows.
- We use only FDA approved products.